- This event has passed.
Achieving Peak Performance
May 15 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until May 31, 2021
The power of peak performance can be achieved by anyone. Most of us have ambitious goals only to be disappointed by not having the commitment to follow through and succeed. Are we too distracted to focus on what matters? Is our need for instant gratification hindering us to fully pursuing what we want?
Self-mastery is the key to unlocking the potential from within. In this session, we will delve into our minds, emotions and behaviors to identify what are the triggers and levers to keep us focused. Learn how to stay motivated and accomplish what we want to achieve in life.
What you will learn:
- Understand how the mind works and tools to unlock its potential
- Explore the possibilities of self-mastery in different aspects of your life
- Have a deeper understanding about your negative habits, thought patterns and how to transform them
- Overcoming self-limiting beliefs and instilling new ones to empower yourself
- Visualization techniques to help you stay connected to your goals
Practitioner: Nabil Mattar
Practitioner: Jessie Moo