Are you aware that women have smaller hearts than men? Poor diet and long-term exposure to stress affect women’s hearts. Women who often think they’re healthier than men tend to misread the symptoms of a heart attack.
Although heart diseases are not gender-specific, it should not be treated equally. Women’s heart disease symptoms can become more evident after the onset of menopause. One may ask, do hormones play a role? Yes. hormonal cycles can affect women’s cardiovascular health.
In conjunction with World heart day in the month of September, let’s join us at this heart-to-heart women’s wellness talk.
Benefits of attending this heart wellness workshop:
1. Understand how stress hormones increase risk factors of women’s heart disease
2. Identify potential warning signs of heart disease
3. Get tips on how to create your own healthy Heart diet and lifestyle
Facilitator: Alyssa Ng
Heal Your Body Meditation by Beatrice Lee
Our body is our refuge and the biggest gift from the Divine. Often we take our bodies for granted, mistreat it through unhealthy appetites or habits, and sometimes even blame ourselves. Every time we are feeling intensely emotional or unhappy, our beautiful body takes the repeated hits from us without complaint.
In Heal Your Body Meditation, kickstart a new loving relationship with your body by:
• Learning how to work with our body effectively to release negative emotions
• How to improve our energy levels instantly!
• Tap into the healing energy we all possess within us
Practitioner: Beatrice Lee